Boat Cruise on The Danube
- 2 options and times all with buffet meal
2 options and times all with buffet meal and 1,5 - 2 hours ride
- Lunch & Boat Cruise on the Danube 1, 5 hours at 13:30
- Live Music Boat Cruise with Dinner on the Danube 1, 5 hours at 18:30
Enjoy a 1.5 - 2 hours boat cruise on the river Danube with drinks and full buffet meal.
Highlights and Themes
- Welcome drink
- High quality and comfy boat ride with panorama deck
- Unlimited buffet of appetizers, soups, main courses, salads, garnishes, fruit platters and desserts
- Extra drinks included
- Unique view of Budapest by day or night
Current prices and availabilities are published on our online reservation system.online booking
Inclusions: Buffet Menu for all cruises:
Soups: 2 types (1 vegetarian option)
Main courses: 4 types, vegetarian option is available
4 types of garnishes, vegetarian dishes, salads, 4 types of desserts.
Drinks included: 1 glass of red or white wine + 1 bottle of water (0,33) or soft drink
Exclusions: extra drinks and beverages consumed, transport to and from meeting points.
Please check available dates and times on our online reservation system.
Duna Palota (Danube Palace), V. district, Zrinyi utca 5.
Duration: 1,5 hours
Budapest panorama was added to the World Cultural Heritage List by UNESCO. According to their justification, the banks of the Danube at Budapest also illustrate the various periods of the capital's history, and furthermore the city has one of the world's outstandingly beautiful urban cityscapes. The World Heritage site inscribed in 1987 stretched from the Chain Bridge (Clark Ádám Square) to the Technical University on the Buda side - an area containing the Gellért Baths, Mt. Gellért with its Freedom Monument and the Citadella, and also the building ensemble of the Buda Castle.
Lunch Boat Cruise - 14:00 - 1,5 hours
See the Danube capital during a romantic cruise combined with a delicious lunch on one of our air-conditioned ships. We will take you on a 1,5-hour-long cruise with an excellent warm buffet-lunch, what is prepared by Hungary’s only one Gault Millau rated chef, Klöter Gregor-Grex.
After lunch you can enjoy the panorama from the open upper deck of the ship.
Evening Boat Cruise with live music 19:00 - 2 hours
Boat includes live music. The salon music is performed by 3 members of the Zoltán Kodály Awarded Rajkó Folk Orchestra, including the world-famous violinist Zsigmond Vidak who is the owner of the Bronze Merit Cross of the Hungarian Republic.
On the ship, you can feel Budapest's romantic atmosphere surrounded by the friendly lights of the Danube capital and enjoy a warm and excellent buffet-dinner, which is prepared by Hungary’s only one Gault Millau rated chef, Klöter Gregor-Grex. We will take you on a 2-hour-long cruise on one of our air-conditioned ships. In the romantic candlelight atmosphere you can enjoy the wonderful view of Budapest swimming in light. After dinner you can also admire the panorama from the open upper deck of the ship.
- Infant(s) free up to 2 years, children: 3-12 years half adult price 13 years and older are charged at student price, student rate will require a valid student ID card when joining the tour.
- Late arrival to program will forfeit your attendance to the program, as the boat departs on time.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately. Supplier not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- Programs cancelled within 72 hours of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty where no refunds are given. No show or non-participation on tour/program will not be refunded.
- Supplier reserves the right to make changes without prior notice when necessary