Gödöllő, Sissi Tour – 3 hours
Highlights and Themes
- Summer-Residence of Queen Elisabeth (Sissi)
- Second largest baroque castle of the world
- Interior visit
- Coffee & cake at the Palace Café (optional, not incl.)
Current prices and availabilities are published on our online reservation system.online booking
Please check available dates and times on our online reservation system.
The price includes free pick-up service 30 minutes before the tour starts.
Please make sure you leave us your accomodation details!
Follow the footprints of Sisi and explore the Gödöllő Palace, the former summer residence of Queen Elisabeth and Francis Joseph. The walls tell you the secret stories of her life… Come and listen it.
Visit the beautiful Baroque Palace in Gödöllő! After only a 30-minute drive from Budapest we arrive to the former summer residence of Queen Elisabeth (Sisi) and Francis Joseph (Habsburg Emperor & Hungarian King 1867-1916). This interior visit of the Museum and the tour through the garden of the Chateau, gives you a glimpse of times under the Austro-Hungarian Empire. You will become acquainted with the secrets of the private life, the hidden doors, rooms and lovers of the royal couple. Opportunity for coffee break (optional, not included).
Terms and Cancellations:
- Participants will need to be fit for light continuous walking, for up to 30 minutes with short breaks
- Tour goes in all weather conditions so please dress appropriately. Supplier not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- Programs cancelled within 72 hours of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty where no refunds are given.
- No show or non-participation on tour/program will not be refunded.