Budapest Segway Tours
Learn to ride and Segway the self balancing electric scooter and then we take you on a guided tour of the inner Pest side.
Highlights and Themes
- Introduction to Hungarian History and Culture (all tours, except Fun Segway)
- Opera House and Grand Boulevard of Andrassy (all tours)
- Inner Pest – Great Synagogue, Deak and Elizabeth Squares, Chain Bridge Vaci St, Vorosmarty Sq., Danube Promenade, Vigado (Grand Segway Tour & Superior Segway Tour)
- St Stephen's Basilica, Parliament and Liberty Square areas (all tours, except Fun Segway)
- Margaret Bridge, Margaret Island (only on evening tour)
- Heroes' Square, House of Terror, City Park, Upper Andrassy Blvd (Superior Tour and Fun Segway)
Current prices and availabilities are published on our online reservation system.
Grand Budapest Segway Touronline booking
Evening Budapest Segway Touronline booking
Superior Budapest Daily Segway Touronline booking
Fun Segway Touronline booking
Children and students: sorry no special rate on this tour.
Important note: children must weigh at least 40 kg and be at least 10 years of age.
Groups of 16 persons or more - please contact us via e-mail.
Inclusions: Guided training and tour, Segway machine rental, helmet, stops for photos and questions.
Exclusions: Entry fees to sights and museums, food and beverages except where noted, transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point, gratuity/tip
Daily Year Round!
No tours Dec 24th to 26th, Jan 1st.
Absolute Tours Center - 1065 Budapest, Lázár utca 16 just behind the Opera House
The tour starts with a 20-30 minute orientation session in front of our office on the big open square (not included in quoted tour time). You will have time to practice on the Segway so that everyone feels comfortable and ready to go out and conquer Budapest.
Whichever tour, during daytime or evening, we'll give you a fantastic orientation of inner Pest and fabulous views of the stunning Buda Castle District. You will glide from our office in the city centre to sites including St. Stephen's Basilica, the Hungarian State Opera House and the tree-lined Grand Boulevard of Andrassy. Also on the daytime Budapest Segway Grand tour you will see Deak Square, Elizabeth Square, Great Synagogue, Vorosmarty Square and the Vaci Walking District, the Vigado and Danube Promenades, the Chain Bridge, Szechenyi Square, Parliament area, Liberty Square and much more!
On the Superior Segway Budapest tour you will get to see everything on the Grand tours plus outer Andrassy Blvd, Terror house, Manor houses, Heroes' Square and City Park as well!
On the evening Segway tour we ride to St Stephens Basilica, Liberty Square, Parliament and we take you to Margaret Island. While crossing Margaret Bridge you can enjoy the panorama of the Parliament and the Buda Castle District and Gellert Hill. On the way back we glide through the city's main inner town sights and will be seen at dusk and some will even be illuminated, giving great photo opportunities during the tour.
We recommend our Fun Segway especially for those..
.. who want to experience this fun and entertaining way of getting around the city
.. who are new in the city and just want to have a quick orientation
.. who are not so interested in historical info and just want to have fun
.. who want to try the Segway but have limited time for it
The program is lead by a professional Segway instructor, but it is not guided. After the training session we head out for a fun ride to the Heroes' Square and City Park area.
We reserve the right to alter and change tour program without prior notice due to construction, city closures for events, festivals and so on throughout the year.
Our Segway tours are small and generally do not have more than 10 participants, making them interactive and personal and giving you plenty of chances to ask questions and get to know your guide.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (we encourage our guests to bring hats and gloves to keep the extremities warm during colder months). Refunds/exchanges are not given due to unfavourable weather conditions.
- Tour operator not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280llbs/130kg or under 90llbs/40kg.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
- Unfortunately, pregnant women are NOT able to participate
- Insurance Waiver and Damage Deposit: Insurance requires everyone to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them).
- Booking Terms and Cancellation Points: Programs cancelled within 72 hours of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty where no refunds are given.
- No show or non-participation on tour/program will not be refunded.